Cash for gold Ltd Terms and Conditions
- All our free mail packs come prepaid, pre-addressed with a tracking number and insured to the value of up to fifteen hundred dollars $1500.00 by Courier Post. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to take out a higher value Insurance for their goods if need be, before posting it to CASH FOR GOLD LTD.
- CASH FOR GOLD LTD will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any customer’s property during the postage process.
- CASH FOR GOLD LTD Will not buy or deal with any person under the legal age of 18.
- The customer takes full responsibility of where they obtained the items they are offering to CASH FOR GOLD LTD for sale.
- The customer must supply to us the number of one of the following identifications:
– Valid Drivers Licence
– Valid PassportOR one of the following:
– ID card
– NZ Government Superannuation ‘Gold Card’
- Any customer suspected of attempting to sell any stolen gold Jewellery to us will be reported to the police immediately.
- If any customer is not satisfied with the amount we have paid them for their jewellery, they should immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 081 81 1980 within Three (3) days from the date on the cheque or the date of direct credit payment to cancel the transaction.
- The customer must then return the payment in full before we can send their items back to them.
- After 7 days from the date of the payment or the date of the cheque, the transaction is considered to be final and irreversible, and the item then becomes the property of CASH FOR GOLD LTD.
- The customer must also agree and accept that CASH FOR GOLD LTD may remove any stones or gems from jewellery except diamonds, before the calculation process as CASH FOR GOLD LTD will only pay for the weight of the gold. Small diamonds are not recoverable as removing can easily damage them. Larger diamonds will be included in the quote.
- The customer must agree that CASH FOR GOLD LTD have the right to decide in its sole discretion to melt or resell the jewellery they buy, without any further notice or consent from the seller, after 7 days from the payment date and or the date on the cheque.
- The customer must further agree that any offers made by CASH FOR GOLD LTD to them by email or text message, must be responded to by the customer within 48 hours by email or text message. If CASH FOR GOLD LTD do not get a response from the customer after the 48 hours period, a payment will be made to the customer and the transaction will be final and irreversible.
- The customer must also agree that in the event that they send any non gold, silver and or items of no value to CASH FOR GOLD LTD and then they request CASH FOR GOLD LTD to send these items back to them, the customer must pay the postage cost total of $10.00 to CASH FOR GOLD LTD by a bank deposit, or cheque before their items can be sent back to them.
- Should CASH FOR GOLD LTD receive any damaged or opened posted Packs, we shall reserve the right to return the package to you without any liability. In such a situation we would contact you immediately a damaged package has arrived. We do not insure your items, other than that provided by the normal Courier Post cover. Any other insurance may be purchased by you. We do, however, guarantee the items are properly packaged and sent back to you.
In the event that your items are lost or damaged by us, we shall pay you one third of the value of the items, as supported by purchase and sale receipts, up to the maximum sum of one hundred ($100) only.
You hereby understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage in excess of one hundred dollars ($100) only and you hereby waive any claims to recover for additional damages resulting from the loss or destruction of your Items.
Additional Terms and Conditions of website use
We do not collect, sell, trade, or give away any personal information in any way that will disclose your identity except to the Police, if requested, and to whom we are obliged to do as a condition of our Second Hand Dealers Licence.